Ready to apply? You can print, complete and sign the application. Applications are processed within 48 business hours (Mon-Fri).
If approved, we will call to schedule your lease signing. Be ready to bring the remainder of the security deposit within 48 hours. This amount must be in a money order or cashier’s check.
Also, your move-in monies (first month’s rent and security deposit) must be in a cashier’s check or money order. After you have moved in, your monthly rent will be automatically withdrawn from your account.
If denied, a letter wll be mailed to the address listed on the application with the hold fee enclosed (if paid).
We are proud to be an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with the Fair Housing Act. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We also comply with all state and local fair housing laws.
Qualifying Terms Following are the qualifying terms to lease an apartment with us:
- Legal age: Applicant must be of legal age (18 years old as of application date.)
- Identification: Valid government issued identification required.
- Occupancy Guidelines: Two residents per bedroom maximum. All occupants over 18 years old must be on the lease.
- Income Requirements: Monthly income must be sufficient to cover your rent obligations as well as other debts and living expenses. Two most recent pay stubs or other sufficient proof of income will be required.
- Rental History: Applicant must have good rental payment history. Evictions will be declined. If no rental history additional payment of rent in advance may be required.
- Credit history. Credit must be satisfactory, based upon pre-set beacon scores set by the credit bureau. If no credit scores, additional payment of rent in advance may be required.
- Criminal history. Felony convictions will be declined. Convictions involving drugs, theft or violence within the past five years will be declined.