Ready to apply? You can print, complete and sign the application or fill out the online application (COMING SOON).
Applications are processed within 48 business hours (Mon-Fri).
If approved, we will call to schedule your lease signing. Be ready to bring the remainder of the security deposit within 48 hours. This amount must be in a money order or cashier’s check.
Also, your move-in monies (first month’s rent and security deposit) must be in a cashier’s check or money order. After you have moved in, your monthly rent will be automatically withdrawn from your account.
If denied, we will mail a letter to the address listed on the application with the hold fee enclosed (if paid).
LEASING WITH BALTIMORE ESTATES, LLC
SOUTH COURT ESTATES, LLC
THE BIGGS GROUP LTD, LLC
We are proud to be an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with the Fair Housing Act. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We also comply with all state and local fair housing laws.
Qualifying Terms Following are the qualifying terms to lease an apartment with Baltimore Estates, LLC:
- Legal age. Applicant must be of legal age (18 years old as of application date.)
- Identification. You must provide valid government issued identification.
- Occupancy Guidelines. We limit the number of residents to two people per bedroom. All occupants over 18 years old must be on the lease.
- Income Requirements. Your monthly income must be sufficient to cover your rent obligations as well as other debts and living expenses. Two most recent pay stubs or other sufficient proof of income will be required.
- Rental History. Applicant should have good rental history. For example: good payment history, no evictions, etc. If no rental history additional payment of rent in advance may be required.
- Credit history. Your credit must currently be satisfactory, based upon pre-set beacon scores set by the credit bureau.
- Criminal history. If you have ever been convicted of a felony, we will reject your application. If you have been convicted of any crime involving drugs, theft or violence within the past five years, we will reject your application.